It is time for me to share my weekly favorite again. I really enjoy writing those articles because it allows my brain to do a round-up of the past week. I hope you all had an amazing week and that 2016 is going well so far!
1. First things first you might not know this about me but I am a huge TV addict. When it comes to narrowing down my favorite episode of the week it is usually not easy but this week the only show I was extremely happy to watch was Pretty Little Liars. The brand new episode 11 of season 6 of the show was really good and the flash forward brought a lot of new story-lines.
2. Favorite YouTube video this week is a video made by Anna Saccone-Joly and her personal trainer and friend Lucy Wyndham-Read on How to build self confidence. Self confidence is matters a lot in life and this was an inspiring video.
3. My obsessions with cooking and baking continued this week. I’ve scrolled down almost every page of this blog while going to school this week to discover new recipes. MinimalistBaker is blog even if you are looking for simple and yummy recipe. The authors are a wife-husband team, Dana and John, located in Portland, Oregon. I always reach to all the how to articles (you can find the on the right side of the blog) when I’m trying new recipes. This week I tried to make almond milk for the first time thanks to their How to : How to Make Almond Milk post and it turned out to be amazing.
4. This week I watched two Star Wars movies, but not number 6 and 7, no I’m far behind, I watched the first two films. I never got into the Star Wars obsessions when I was younger but with the last movie out everyone at high school told me to at least start to watch them and see. So far I like it, but they are not on y top 10 movies yet. Maybe the five other movies will make it to the top, who knows? Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace & Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
5. Finally, I’ve finished a book I got for Christmas. Here in France all the Pretty Little Liars books aren’t out yet but for Christmas I got the second to last one who was released. I really enjoy reading it and seeing another side of the A story as well. Pretty Little Liars Book Number 13 – Sara Shepard
I might have a PLL obsession? Haha! I hope you all had an amazing week. Feel free to leave your favorite in the comment section that your can find on the right side of the post.