Today’s post is the last weekly favorite of January. Can you believe how fast January went? The first month of the year is over and I feel like I haven’t done anything with my life. However, here are my weekly favorites.
1. I like to discover new songs, but I tend to stick with the same favorites for a while. Hallow by Tori Kelly is one song that I loved since it was released last October.
2. Wednesday I went to see Bridge of Spies directed by Steven Spielberg. I already saw it in October, but I was so sick that I did not paid much attention to the story line. After the second time, I can tell that this came directly in my top 10 movies list. I would really recommend to go see it.
3. When it comes to makeup tutorial Lisa Eldridge’s are some that I always go too. She posted a tutorial featuring Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. Both of this ladies are really genuine about make-up. I enjoyed the entire fifteen minutes long tutorial a lot.
4. Suits aired back this week and the episode was so good. I highly recommend to start this show that I love a lot.
5. This week I’ve loved an outfit that Laverne Cox (Orange is the new black) wore to the 2016 SAG Awards. She wore a Prabal Gurung grown and she looked stunning on the red carpet.
6. What is a weekly favorite on flavietherese without food? My favorite this week is Pesto sauce and pasta.I had it two times this week, once made by my mom at home and the other time in an Italian restaurant on Saturday. They served caserecce pasta, pesto sauce, Mozzarella di Bufala y Parma ham and the mix of those amazing ingredients was so delicious.
This brings us to an end. I hope you all had an amazing week and an amazing January and that you are ready to kick of the start of February. Feel free to leave your favorite in the comment section that your can find on the right side of the post. I’ll see you on Wednesday for another post.