This week was my first week of break since 8 weeks of school. My parents went on a two days trip while I stayed home and watched TV all week-end. I hope you all had a fantastic week. Let’s get to the weekly favorites.
1. While my parents were away I had to cook for myself for each meal of the day. I love cooking but planning out two days worth of meals was quite new to me. I enjoyed eating a quinoa earth bowl for lunch. I posted the recipe I used recently on my blog there.
2. My second favorite is snapchat. I have been using snapchat for so long now and this is the only app i find myself checking several time throughout the day. When i’m in vacation I especially love to use snapchat to send little bits of my life through pictures and short videos to my friends that i’m so used to see everyday.
3. As for youtube, because I was all alone for two days I had the chance to catch up on the vlogs I missed last week. The only vloggers I watch daily without fail are The SacconeJolys but I find myself watching Aspyn Ovard and Parker Ferris‘ vlog a lot too.
4. I’m a sucker for anything home decor related. Prints are really popular on the internet and because I’ll be moving out next summer I’ve made a wish list of things I would love to have. Loads of prints from the website Juniqe.fr made their way to this list this week.
5. If I have to mention a TV show this week it has to be The Vampire Diaries. Recently, it got good again and episode 13 of season 7 was awesome.
I am posting this article a bit late, I know, and I apologize for my late update but I was at the ski resort and I did not had a computer to use.
Leave me your favorite in the comment section on the left side of the post.