Until two years ago I wasn’t really caring about “healthy food”. Since then I’ve made huge improvment in my diet but I still try to eat food I genuinely love. I am not a huge meat lover so for me proteins have to come from somewhere else. I discovered protein balls recipes on Pinterest one day and fell in love with the idea. Here is my protein balls recipe.
- 8 dried cranberries
- 8 dried raisins
- 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of crushed almonds
- 1 teaspoon of crushed walnuts
- 2 tablespoon of canned mung bean sprouts
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- In a blender add all the ingredients.
- Combine all the ingredients on low speed.
- Once you have a thick and sticky mixture roll small balls into your hands. You should obtain between 3 and 5 balls with this quantity of ingredients
Let me know if you tried this or if you’ll in the future. Bon appetit and have a nice day!